Mekashron Call Center Software

Forum for issues related to BI/ Data mining. Topics include advice and recommendations on providers, past experiences, payment issues, and discussion of other services required to sell/Purchase BI/Data mining solutions.

Moderators: admin3, moderator

callcentsoft

Postby callcentsoft » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:58 am

The easy yet powerful way to manage your call center; implementing and using
Mekashron Call Center is straightforward - buy today and see your efficiency and
profitability increase tomorrow!

JatinNagpal

Re: Mekashron Call Center Software

Postby JatinNagpal » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 am

Please provide details of the technology, features, commisioning time, pricing, after sales support, indicative client list and lead time

Allanden

Postby Allanden » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:04 am

So,what kind of technologies you are maintaining and what is your environment service and is that inbound or outbound.

YanMiller

Postby YanMiller » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:39 am

Friends, I want to tell you about the company Mekashron (www.mekashron.com) and its owner Yan Miller. I am a freelancer. My nikname in www.freelancer.com - Sadam. I have done for Yan Miller program, but he refused to pay for it - I was cheated by him.
Proofs:
http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Delphi-Software-Architecture/Delphi-application-for-converting-video.948390.html

Be careful when working with him, he changes the job whenever he wants, never trust other people, threatened with death if you do not follow its terms.
Proofs. My gamil email has:

Yan Miller wrote.
I will warn you only once!, If you think u r in Ukraine and protected you are wrong.
If u will send or post even 1 negative or post outside of GAF arena you will get HURT!

Yan Miller wrote.
And do not worry. I will make sure my partners from Kiev will come to discuss about this matter personally with you and your family...

I am surprised that such owner vilify a company that produces software, essentially putting an end to what some of freelancers ever accept their offer. I hope that you as customers Mekashron help me by forwarding this email to your customers, warning them about the rogue Yan Miller

Return to “Business Intelligence /Data Mining?