Advice abt Word Expander

Medical transcription is a method of producing one of the many vital documents that become a part of the permanent record of every patient. It does not matter if a patient is seen in a clinic or admitted to a hospital. Every physician treating the patient must document everything done in the course of treatment. Accurate record keeping is an absolute necessity for future reference and to meet the stringent requirements of insurance companies and government regulations

Moderator: moderator

Laura

Advice abt Word Expander

Postby Laura » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:38 am

I cannot stress how important and time saving a word expander can be for a work at home MT. It may be a little foreign and overwhelming at first and takes a little getting used to it, but overall, this will practically double your production, which means more money in less time! Also, do not hesitate to install a good medical spell checker. This too can cut down on the time spent proofing your work.

I did not own a computer that had a large capacity and I was able to use all of these programs without any problem. Most are designed to work with all different Windows platforms, so install away!

LAURA

Cheryl

Postby Cheryl » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:41 am

All right Laura,

you talked me into "taking the plunge" and installing my word expander. I'm gonna do it. Double the line count and double the money sounds good to me. Thanks for giving me the push I needed. I already have a spellchecker, and you're right, it is a pure godsend. It take a lot of the pressure off when proofreading.

Thanks, as usual, for your great advice!

Cheryl

Petr1988Soto

View the latest post

Postby Petr1988Soto » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Yes I wasnt sure what the latest bullet rev at this time is but yes. Just looking for the basics right now
[url=http://jay-auto.ru/remont-i-zamena-akpp-dvs]ремонт коробок ваз[/url]

Return to “Medical Transcription?