Medical Billing

Medical transcription is a method of producing one of the many vital documents that become a part of the permanent record of every patient. It does not matter if a patient is seen in a clinic or admitted to a hospital. Every physician treating the patient must document everything done in the course of treatment. Accurate record keeping is an absolute necessity for future reference and to meet the stringent requirements of insurance companies and government regulations

Moderator: moderator

Carol Sugars

Medical Billing

Postby Carol Sugars » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:04 am

Hello,

We got a project from US for Medical Billing, the price is 1.75% for full cycle. Only companies with prior experience and ability to provide references, reply me.

Thanks

Kevin

I could be interested in the project you have with u

Postby Kevin » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:59 pm

Do you still have projects with you ? send me an e-mail kevin.saif@amzaccess.com

farooqui

Opportunity

Postby farooqui » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:24 pm

Do you still have the Opportunity... email me complete info on Hammad.Farooqui@gmail.com

Reddy

Medical Billing Project

Postby Reddy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:38 pm

Hi Carol,
If you are still having the project ,please mail me your contact details we will contact you as soon as posible.

Reddy
reddy@hartron.net

unitedcallers

For MT services

Postby unitedcallers » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:21 pm

Hi,
Carol,

We are MT center located in Inda with 60 seats and looking forward for your MT details soon. So, mail me on unitedcallers@gmail.com

Thanks and looking forward for the details soon.

United Callers

Return to “Medical Transcription?