call center directors!!!!!

An inbound call center is a separate office where companies will receive calls from their customers. These phones calls usually deal with problems or questions that a customer may have about an item or service that they have just purchased. Sometimes the callers are willing to be patient, while other times they are not in a good mood.

Moderators: admin3, moderator

callrep

call center directors!!!!!

Postby callrep » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 pm

I am in the business of helping call center managers find a better suited company to further their career! If you are unhappy or looking to advance, email me and I will get back to you with possibly the chance of a life time!!! More money, Better living, Stability, better bonuses, HAPPINESS, are just a few changes that are waiting right around the corner for you!!! If this is not for you I would appreciate a 100% confidential referral for someone that is looking for the career with what they have worked so hard for and deserve!!!

Yoshi

Re: call center directors!!!!!

Postby Yoshi » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi !

My name is John and I'm with Primergent. We can provide 6 people as you have requested. To give you a brief information about our services, we are an outsource business solutions provider and we help companies like yours in reducing costs, raise revenues, save time, and make it easier for you to gain a foothold in your priority markets by providing qualified and verified LEADS, backing your operations up with competent and proactive outsourced STAFFING for Telemarketing, Customer Service (voice and non-voice) , Virtual Assistance, Tech-Support (Level/Tier 1), Help desk and Appointment Setting effectively and efficiently at competitively lower than existing market rates.

If this is something you find valuable, please do find time to call us back at 1 877 511 9755 and look for Rom Aguilar (COO for Sales & Marketing) . You can also email him via rom.aguilar@primergentcore . com or get in touch through Skype (meloy.aguilar). If you want to check out our services, please do visit our website at www.primergentcore . com. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

For the requirements, we can have it discussed via Skype or Email

Email: yoshi.otomo@primergentcore.com
Toll Free: 1 877 511 9755
Local Number (Philippines): +63 (046) 571 4960

Thank you and have a great day.

Warm regards,
Masayoshi John Otomo
Sales and Marketing Executive
Primergent Business Contact Solutions

CharlesJulty

call center directors

Postby CharlesJulty » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 pm

What kind of call center Best buy, Att ? whats the question maybe someone has the answer. I dont think immigration call center ppl hang out here if thats what U meant.
https://www.winterisnotcoming.org/monkey-crib-bedding/

Return to “Inbound Call Centre?