Need tips on telemarketing and cold calling?

Phone sales have been something that companies have used for several years. It is a good way of getting a hold of people who could represent possible sales. By getting in touch with a potential client and talking to him or her about your product over the phone, you can help the person realize why he or she should purchase from you.

Moderators: admin3, moderator

RichardBlank

Need tips on telemarketing and cold calling?

Postby RichardBlank » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:48 pm

I know it is tough to pick up the phone. If you are in need of some advice, tips or just motivation to make your calls, let

me know. I would be glad to help.

A carefully crafted script, coupled with motivational training, will mentally prepare your personality to make the maximum

number of completed sales each day. One extra lead can make all of the difference to your company’s bottom line and growth.

Only the most dedicated, quick witted and endurance driven individuals will be successful. You need the skills to

successfully handle rejection gracefully while at the same time thinking outside of the box to make a sale.

A telemarketer that rushes through a script for fear of rejection can never match up equally to a well trained sales

executive. Try to represent youself and your company in the best light when selling your product or service.

Good luck, and remember to smile when you dial.

Richard

Richard Blank
CEO
Costa Rica’s Call Center
ceo@costaricascallcenter.com
www.costaricascallcenter.com
1-888-271-6750

MikeCartwright

Re: Need tips on telemarketing and cold calling?

Postby MikeCartwright » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:24 am

I absolutely agree! A well-made script that doesn't sound like a script is what gives most telemarketers the edge over the rest of their peers. What modern telemarketers need is a killer script, proper training, and sales technology that lets them focus on the conversation rather than the back office tasks that require them to multi-task.

In our company, we use Tenfold's CTI to integrate our CRM and phone system along with our live chat software. It allows us to take control of the interaction and provide quality customer experience from acquisition to nurturing. Now, when you combine this kind of technology with carefully crafted scripts, your business will definitely go places! We scheduled a free demo with them a few months back and so far so good!

Know more about their tech here: https://www.tenfold.com/

HerbeMannABg

Need tips on telemarketing and cold calling

Postby HerbeMannABg » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:42 am

I think mine is just some old backgrounds. Ill try and look into it Otherwise what exactly do you need at this moment if something specific?

Return to “Phone Sales�