Need Provider of Inbound Call Center Services in UK

An inbound call center is a separate office where companies will receive calls from their customers. These phones calls usually deal with problems or questions that a customer may have about an item or service that they have just purchased. Sometimes the callers are willing to be patient, while other times they are not in a good mood.

Moderators: admin3, moderator

GRACEE

inbound campaign

Postby GRACEE » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:49 pm

Hi,

We are a center located in the Philippines, and we are currently dilaing for UK mobile and a US process,
we are still seeking to having new processes, specifically inbound process, hoping you could help us
with this matter. Attached herewith is the company profile for reference.
Please send us details of your campaign and we are looking forward to having business with
you.

Thanks,
Grace Aguilar
Connecting Lines International
jheth08_2003@yahoo.com

hfarooqui

Details!!!

Postby hfarooqui » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:13 pm

Hi,

We are one of the Largest Call Center in Pakistan. We are well established, with proficient, highly skilled staff and providing Inbound/Outbound, MT & other BPO services.

Kindly send me details of your projects/mechanics to Hammad.Farooqui@gmail.com

Hammad Farooqui
Manager Operations & Development

Dana

Choice Connex Call Center

Postby Dana » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:23 pm

Please contact me at dana.reynolds@choiceconnex.com

We have a fully functioning call center in Mumbai India.

Dana

Regarding your process.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:43 pm

[quote="Siddhartha"]Hi There,

We are an Int'l Call center based out of Delhi - India and are currently in expansion phase and are seeking some good quality business processes for US/UK and Australia markets.

We have been dialing in all these countries for various processes.

We have state of art tech with automated predictive dialer and all the modern facilities available including local call switching option for USA /Australia and UK.

Any serious business enquiry is welcomed

Thanks

Siddhartha

COO-Dial 'n' Serve Solutions

Bothra_Sons@consultant.com

A P

refer to your posting

Postby A P » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:56 pm

Hi,
Good morning/evening,

Divesh Patel,

As per our telephonic conversation, let me introduce our center.

We are interested to join hand with you for outsourcing outbound and inbound programs to our associate indian corporate call centers and for outbound/inbound programs as we are 150+ outbound seats-300+ inbound seater call center based in India. We work 24x7 with a high-speed Internet connection, our staff of 50+50+50 people working round the clock. So we are able to compete all our projects in time with efficiency and promptness. For Inbound Services, our rates start from $8 to $15 per hour per agent depending on the number of calls your company expects to get. With us your work would be in responsible hands. We provide the best service at the most competitive rates.

We are looking for appointment setting, lead generation, loan process, upsells, survey, customer service, finance or any outbound/inbound processes soon to start it from Monday onwards.

mail me the complete details on ankita.2005@gmail.com

Thanks looking forward for your reply soon.

Regards

Ankita Patel

wwrplDotCom

BPO Call center

Postby wwrplDotCom » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:55 pm

We are a Business Process Outsourcing company also providing Call center service

imacs_csc

inbound project

Postby imacs_csc » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:11 pm

We can offer you very competitive pricing.

We are located in manila, philippines, so our english is very good.

contact me at imacs_csc@yahoo.com.ph

Mon Abdon
IMACS CONTACT SOLUTION CORP.
+63926 7166725

Omer Ejaz

Postby Omer Ejaz » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:06 pm

Hi...email the details at omer.ejaz@onclickcorp.com pls...thx.

AAACCURATE

VERY INTERESTED

Postby AAACCURATE » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:47 pm

GOOD MORNING, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART IN YOUR UPCOMING PROJECT. PLEASE CONTACT ME [url]www.freewebs.com/aaaccurateansweringservice/
or email me aaaccurateansweringservice@hotmail.com I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANK YOU,
ANDREA DILL [/url]

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:59 am

Hi Divyesh!

We are a call center based in the philippines and I am very glad to inform you that we are currently looking for campaigns since our center have just expanded.

I understand that what you are looking for is a center based in either USA or India, but I can assure you that the quality of the services that we give could be far better than those offered in these countries.

To know more about us, you may check www.global-sky.com. It has everything that you would need to know.

In case you have any questions, I'll be very glad to answer them for you!

Thank you very much and more power.

Karlo Urbano
Business Development Officer
Global Sky Incorporated
877-463-3885

mahidharpeter

Postby mahidharpeter » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:24 pm

Hi Divyesh,

We are a Hyderabad based call center. We are currently running a UK process. If you can give us more details, we can certainly work it out.

Regards,
Mahidhar

AA Call Center

Re: Need Provider of Inbound Call Center Services in UK

Postby AA Call Center » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:17 pm

[quote="D Patel"]We plan to introduce inbound call answering service at a monthly fixed price of $200 or so a month per client in UK. Calls need to be answered between 5pm to 12am UK time. Peak Hours may be 6-9pm. We will sign up clients in a phase manner. Anyone interested in becoming our service provider i.e call center inound service provider from India or USA.
Thanks
Divyesh[/quote]

I have a strong interest on your proposed project. Please send your contact information or you can also call me at 415.513.1088, or email me at globalhomeshoring@gmail.com

Return to “Inbound Call Centre?