Need Provider of Inbound Call Center Services in UK

An inbound call center is a separate office where companies will receive calls from their customers. These phones calls usually deal with problems or questions that a customer may have about an item or service that they have just purchased. Sometimes the callers are willing to be patient, while other times they are not in a good mood.

Moderators: admin3, moderator

AA Call Center

Re: Need Provider of Inbound Call Center Services in UK

Postby AA Call Center » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:37 am

[quote="D Patel"]We plan to introduce inbound call answering service at a monthly fixed price of $200 or so a month per client in UK. Calls need to be answered between 5pm to 12am UK time. Peak Hours may be 6-9pm. We will sign up clients in a phase manner. Anyone interested in becoming our service provider i.e call center inound service provider from India or USA.
Thanks
Divyesh[/quote]

Would like to express our strong interest. We are running a virtual call center and that is our main expertise.

If you would like to share your project/campaign with us, please send me an email at homeshoring@solutions@gmail.com

Kind regards,

AA
Andrea Angeles-Hernandez
Homeshoring Management Solutions

aolaybar

Postby aolaybar » Wed May 23, 2007 5:52 am

We are call center based on Philippines, for outsource inbound and outbound projects please visit www.call-center-philippines.org

anu_kma

Intrested in your inbound

Postby anu_kma » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:48 am

Hi Divesh,

We are interested in this project . Please mail me the details of the project. i have 1000 seats in hyderabad with iplc. i am ready to take this project immidiately.

Regards

Abhed Singh(India)

+91-9873754547

abhed.14@gmail.com

freedomguy

Inbound call center provider, Virtual Call Center approach

Postby freedomguy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:00 pm

Hi,

I see that you have an inbound call center need and us at Freedom Telework for sure can provide you with this need.

We have a pool of teleworkers coming from the philippines and could probably work these jobs for you.

Just a little introduction about our company:

Freedom Telework is a Virtual Call Center offering hosted call center solutions such as inbound call center, predictive dialing and chat. progressive dialing, IVR and skill based routing, so much more.

contact us at freedom telework and request a quote from our sales department.

All the best!

kee123

Postby kee123 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:29 am

Hi

I'm extremely interested in your Inbound campaigns.

Please email me at william.keelan@netstarbpo.com or call +91 988 404 5676.

Lets have a chat.

Best Regards,

William Keelan
Director
NETSTAR BPO Private Limited
Chennai, India.

[quote="D Patel"]We plan to introduce inbound call answering service at a monthly fixed price of $200 or so a month per client in UK. Calls need to be answered between 5pm to 12am UK time. Peak Hours may be 6-9pm. We will sign up clients in a phase manner. Anyone interested in becoming our service provider i.e call center inound service provider from India or USA.
Thanks
Divyesh[/quote]

iotaglobeserve

Inbound Campaign

Postby iotaglobeserve » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:41 am

Dear Divyesh!

Greetings!

I would like know more about the campaign. Kindly mail me on megha.t@reltronicstech.com

Regards,
Megha Thakkar
BDM
Reltronics Technologies
+91.9819116814
Iota GlobeServe,
Ms. Megha Thakkar,

iotaglobeserve@gmail.com

Yahoo ID : iotaglobeserve

jgbelen

inbound campaign

Postby jgbelen » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:05 am

Hi,

We are a growing Call Center located here in Manila, Philippines. We currently have an outbound campaign but would like to expand for inbound.

Please send me details thru my email jgbelen@globalreachtraining.com or at jb_mimo@yahoo.com.

What is your contact number? so that I can call you

Thanks and best regards,

Jennifer Belen
Business Development Manager
GRTAI-Phils.
+639179100938/+6328094705/+6328094708

janmeet

Intested in this process.

Postby janmeet » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 pm

We are an experienced call centre with 1500 seats in use. We are handling various international projects and can expand another 600 seats at short notice. Please email me at janmeet@miransolutions.com

www.miransolutions.com

cgncallcenter

cgncallcenter

Postby cgncallcenter » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Give us a little more information about the project, email me
cgncallcenter@gmail.com

bpoaccess

Postby bpoaccess » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 pm

hi,
I have read about your post from the forum, and our team is interested to get the project. Let me first have the pleasure of introducing our company to you. BPO Access Center International Inc., is a start up company having its roots in Cabanatuan City, Philippines.We have registered our self with the Philippines companies Act and obtained all legal licenses to offer a wide spectrum of services to our Filipino and offshore clients. We are in the process of setting up a world class contact center and intend to provide high quality end to end contact center solutions ranging from 24/7 voice support,non-voice support,telemarketing ,lead generation and appointment setting services.We have highly skilled agents on the floor who treat your customers to be our own customers and offer support functions. What we can offer: 20 or more dedicated agents dialing the survey and inbound management program to start with and facility to wrap up as many seats in the future 100% call recording, 100% predictive dialer rather than manual dialing to improve performance. Real time reporting analytic' s, High quality service deliverable's Letter of Intent to take up this project has been already sent to your mail id. Thanks and regards. pls. contact us at chimera_1982@yahoo.com or call +63916-535-2248.

indianhawk88

3G Contact Center

Postby indianhawk88 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 am

We are Calgary (Canada) based call center and would be interested in campaign. If you would like to get in touch please do so at info@3gcontactcenter.com or visit us at www.3gcontactcenter.com

joker1234

Postby joker1234 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 am

Good Day I have a 100 Seater centre and will be interested in hearing more on testcallsolutions@gmail.com

Return to “Inbound Call Centre?