INBOUND - WALLMART TEXT SUPPORT - PAYOUT WEEKLY

An inbound call center is a separate office where companies will receive calls from their customers. These phones calls usually deal with problems or questions that a customer may have about an item or service that they have just purchased. Sometimes the callers are willing to be patient, while other times they are not in a good mood.

Moderators: admin3, moderator

CyberCorpTechologies

Re: INBOUND - WALLMART TEXT SUPPORT - PAYOUT WEEKLY

Postby CyberCorpTechologies » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Welcom to CyberCorp Technologies.

It is a great pleasure to introduce ourselves as an certified International Call Center located in Florida and Dominican Republic. We are a Business Services Company offering overseas Companies Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Call Center Services.

At present, we are a Call Center operational with 120 personnel catering inbound and outbound services for our clients in USA, UK and AUS. Our core values are basically client focused, Excellencies in deliverance, integrity of our services, respect towards client’s feedback and cohesive teamwork

I represent CyberCorp Technologies a florida and dominican Republic base call center. We are primarily looking for US or canada based Inbound english or bi-Lingual project, we negociate at a good rate, convenience for both parties.

nclnarayanan

Postby nclnarayanan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Dear Sir
Pleased to inform you that we are interested to take up the project please send us the details
Lakshminarayanan
lakshmi@trishnasoftware.com

Rovirclarence

Postby Rovirclarence » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 am

Greetings,

I hope this reply finds you well.
Our company, Onsavii, Inc., is a full service / end to end digital business builder and manager with a 24/7 professionally trained and managed contact centre operators. Onsavii takes care of hiring and training your customer service representatives, maintaining call centre software and infrastructure and managing day to day call centre operations.

We are keen to get things moving as quickly as possible for Next. We would like to partner with you for your customer support needs. This way you can focus on your core business. To jumpstart things, I would just need to ask for your personal contact number or email and for the best time for us to contact you so that we can discuss the details on how we can help you.

You can also contact us on this number +611800932728 or reply to this email. We hope to discuss this one further with you.

We are ready and waiting.
We are located in the Philippines but i can assure you the same quality

Navdeepyadav

Postby Navdeepyadav » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:58 am

I there we are a india based call center with almost 3 years of experience in serving the offshore clients. We have agents with fairly American accent. Please send the details at Navdeepyadav188@gmail.com so I can get you the company's profile and documents

teleexcellence

Postby teleexcellence » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:47 am

Greetings

Dear clients,

I take immense pleasure in introducing to you Arselen Communication LLC, a company in the business of Customer Service, Telemarketing and BPO.
We are in the process of expansion locally and across the world. We are specialized in Call Centres Establishment and Customer Care support Management for all businesses.
At Arselen Communication LLC, we bridge the engagement gap between customers and companies. ARS delivers solutions that make companies channel-agnostic from the customer’s perspective. Solutions for mobile, speech, chat and other channels are integrated so context is maintained. We call this an omnichannel experience. We add sophisticated predictive analytics so we can anticipate what customers want. We make the customer experience easy, and even enjoyable.
From Inbound and outbound to telemarketing and technical assistance, we stand as a global link between clients and their companies with a high standard service and 24/24 h availability, we operate in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian and other languages and currently we work with more than phone operators but also shipping companies and consultancy agencies.
We undertake bulk operations and specialize in undertaking corporate offers to cater the needs of different companies.
We succeeded in reaching the global level thanks to our investment in the infrastructure, as we recently launched a ​5​00 seats Hi-tech equipped centre. With the Optical Fibre internet high speed 100 Mb Up and Download we guarantee a swift switch on servers in case of ruptures on the landline all the operating systems will work via satellite. A strategic location in Tunis downtown and less than 25 Kilometres away from Carthage International Airport.
Our vision towards BPO and Outsourcing is unique as we always focus on the client priority; and for the Signups and Contracts we deal in a very professional system which guarantees all the rights and duties of different parties as we invite our partners for business deals at our expenses. Besides, all legal documents are submitted through chamber of commerce the Client’s Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our sole aim is to provide exquisite and unheard of features to the customer service business. Please find attached a copy of our company profile.
I would like to arrange a personal introductory session to further emphasize on our company’s merits.
I look forward for the meeting and the association with your esteemed company.
--
TELEEXCELLENCE Communication LLC

​​Bldg N 20, 2nd floor, office 04, Cologne St, Lafayette. 1002 Bab Bhar Tunis,
Tunisia.

Salah Mohsen

Mobile : 0021654740309
Teleexcellence@gmail.com

Best Regards

NKSheppard

Postby NKSheppard » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:42 am

We are a call center based in Cambodia employing both local and European staff that offer inbound and outbound calls with native English speaking customer service officers.

We offer data entry, live chat, back office and email support, payment processing and payment gateway services, website consultation, call center consultation, training and delivery, quality assurance, and business marketing consultation all available 24/7 365 days.

Our core team is Six Sigma certified and we do maintain a high level of service to our clients and their customers. Please do feel free to email us at thesheppards621@gmail.com if you feel you have a project you would like us to review outlining the client's needs. We can then set a meeting via Skype at a mutually convenient time to discuss the project further.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Nigel and Kate
Company Directors
theshepards621@gmail.com
Live: theshepards621

RoyalCC

Postby RoyalCC » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello my name is Rick, on behalf of RCCG, we would like to offer you our services and know we could save you money on what you are looking for, here is a little insight of what we do, and if interested please give us a call or send us your info so we can get going on your project.

Good morning Mr. or Mrs., my name is Ricardo Ortiz on behalf of RCCA- ROYAL CONTACT CENTER GRUOP
We are a Data Collection company and I wanted to give you a call to see if we could be of any service to you. We have a Call Center with 400 stations at very competitive near shore prices, in fact we guarantee that no one beats our NEARSHORE rates.

It’s similar to OFFSHORE, the only difference is that we operate from border cities in Mexico, bordered to the United States while most OFFSHORE companies offer their services from other countries farther deep in Latin America or India or the Philippines, just to name a few…The advantage of being NEARSHORE is that these are cities where American culture is very prevalent, we hire people who either previously lived in the US or that frequently visit the US, so our English quality is much better than most other OFFSHORE companies, we come through way more easier on the ears of our US respondents than any other company that offers call center services outside the United States.

Like I previously mentioned we guarantee the best rates when compared to any other NEAR or OFFSHORE companies while at the same time we are committed to collecting quality data, quality is of the upmost importance to us that’s why our quality standards are in line with US MRA standards (Market Research Association).
We also offer ONLINE Data Collection or Web-Surveys and all of the data collected rests in a server in the US.

If you think there might be an opportunity for us to offer our services to you and your company please give me your email address and phone number so that I can send you all the information about us and our services and I can have our President of Business Development Rafael Placencia give you a call after you’ve had a chance to go over the info…

Sincerely, Ricardo Ortiz.
New Project Manager
Royal Contact Center
(664) 613-7320 Cell
(664) 386-8780 Cell
(619) 730-2338 skype
www.royalccg.com

Andrewwes

View first unread post

Postby Andrewwes » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:21 am

On the right side of the 'Last Post' column when viewing a board there is a small icon with a right arrow. That will take you to the last unread post.
[url=https://audiojungle.net/item/christmas-piano/19056234/]Christmas Piano[/url]

sovrancorp

Postby sovrancorp » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:26 am

Hi,

I am the Business Development and Project Manager Sovran Corp. A BPO company located in Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. Currently we provide 200 seats and opening our new 10 story building this January 2017. I would be very interested to have your process.

Please give a message or call at:

kimfobeso@outlook.com
kim.obeso@sovrancorp.com
+63915-231-7112
+63923-646-5477
www.sovrancorp.com

Yoshi

Postby Yoshi » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:04 pm

Hi !

My name is John and I'm with Primergent. We are an outsource business solutions provider and we help companies like yours in reducing costs, raise revenues, save time, and make it easier for you to gain a foothold in your priority markets by providing qualified and verified LEADS, backing your operations up with competent and proactive outsourced STAFFING for Telemarketing, Customer Service (voice and non-voice) , Virtual Assistance, Help desk and Appointment Setting effectively and efficiently at competitively lower than existing market rates.

If this is something you find valuable, please do find time to call us back at 1 877 511 9755 and look for Rom Aguilar (COO for Sales & Marketing) . You can also email him via rom.aguilar@primergentcore . com or get in touch through Skype (meloy.aguilar). If you want to check out our services, please do visit our website at www.primergentcore . com. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and have a great day.

Warm regards,
Masayoshi John Otomo
Sales and Marketing Executive
Primergent Business Contact Solutions

talkagent

Postby talkagent » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi!
I'm running a inbound contact center in USA. We have experienced agents and provide 24x7 customer support. Can you share your project detail on my skype id paceseo

Elite

Postby Elite » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 am

Good day,

I'm the founder and Director of Elite International. We are responding to you post for Call Center Agents for your campaign as well as any future business ventures.

We have 10 agents ready and available for your available projects.

Let us talk about this. Skype ID shanna.ellie

Feel free to visit our website at https://www.eliteinternational.org

Regards,

Sh-Shanna Ellington, M.Sc. B.Sc.
Chief Executive Officer
Elite International

Elite

Postby Elite » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:29 am

Good day,

I'm the founder and Director of Elite International. We are responding to you post for Call Center Agents for your campaign as well as any future business ventures.

We have 10 agents ready and available for your available projects.

Let us talk about this. Skype ID shanna.ellie

Feel free to visit our website at https://www.eliteinternational.org

Regards,

Sh-Shanna Ellington, M.Sc. B.Sc.
Chief Executive Officer
Elite International

PremierCalls

Postby PremierCalls » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:20 am

Hello,

My name is Keith Hernandez. I am VP of Sales and Marketing for Premier Calls Inc. We have 60 seats available for your campaign. Our agents speak up to three languages additional languages can be added to the team.

Our team has members experienced in all Call Center Projects. Reach out to me at khernandez@premiercallsinc.com

Kindest Regards,
Keith Hernandez

Return to “Inbound Call Centre?