Predictive Dialer from 3CLogic

Forum for issues related to Predictive Dialers. Topics include advice and recommendations on providers, past experiences, payment issues, and discussion of other services required to sell/Purchase Predictive Dialer

Moderators: admin3, moderator

technologyvendor

Predictive Dialer from 3CLogic

Postby technologyvendor » Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 am

3CLogic harnesses our unique V-TAG software and the latest developments in VOIP and Web 2.0 technologies to make it easy for customers to communicate with your business while also dramatically changing the economics of maintaining and ramping your contact center. All with the flexibility of deploying our contact center platform in your IT environment or the simplicity of using it as a hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering.

The 3CLogic contact center platform provides the same quality business phone solution and agent performance management features found in multi-million dollar solutions at a fraction of their cost, while also delivering the versatility to support multiple contact center applications on a single platform. Our software solution provides flexible multichannel access for an array of contact center applications with Internet scale

Outbound Contact Center

o Multiple Dialers Predictive, Auto, Preview
o Leads Management and Data Import
o IVR/ Voice Broadcasting
o AMD Detection
o Web Call Back
o Campaign Management
o DNC Compliance

Visit 3CLogic.com or drop me a mail at asingh@3clogic.com. I would myself be available to clear any queries or questions you may have. This is going to be the technology of the future.

Return to “Predictive Dialer?