Five9 dialer

Forum for issues related to Predictive Dialers. Topics include advice and recommendations on providers, past experiences, payment issues, and discussion of other services required to sell/Purchase Predictive Dialer

Moderators: admin3, moderator

Mike Jackson

Five9 dialer

Postby Mike Jackson » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:01 am

Sirs

I offer you the Five9 dialer solution that you can see run here in Noida very successfuly

http://www.five9.com

Mike Jackson
BPO Consultant
New Delhi
98-991-95095

Naresh Pal

Five9 is bad choice

Postby Naresh Pal » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:18 am

Hi Friends,

Please don't even think about Five9 dialer. It is just pathetic.

Naresh Pal

Kiran Deep

Dialer Quotations

Postby Kiran Deep » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:33 am

Mike,

We are planing to open a call ventre in Chandigarh,INDIA. Could you send me quoations and exclusive brochures of your dialer?

Kiran Deep.

xerxes

Re: Five9 dialer

Postby xerxes » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Well it has been many years since anybody replied to this, but my experience may be helpful to somebody who stumbles across this.

They use their own dialer, but it doesn't seem to have the fastest voice detection. While you are able to adjust the sensitivity, the more accurate the voice detection the more calls it drops, and even at it's fastest detection you will get dropped calls and a ton of answering machines with you outbound campaigns.

Their reporting is good.

Their customer service center is outsourced to the Philippines of course, but their english is normally not very good and this causes calls to take much longer than they should. Also, when you call into to them, they drop calls like it is going out of style.

The dialer functions consistently and works very well, other than the detection, for outbound campaigns. Plus very low cost.

Return to “Predictive Dialer?